LinkEx, a full-service third-party logistics (3PL) company, was established in 2002 in Dallas, Texas. It was purchased by Saia, Inc. in 2015 and combined with a previous Saia acquisition, Robart Transportation, Inc., a Georgia-based 3PL.
Today, the strengths of both companies endure as a subsidiary of Saia and operate under the LinkEx moniker. We are a global entity offering customers a full menu of transportation and logistics services specializing in:
- Domestic ground and air transportation
- Contract logistics
- Expedited services
- International services
- Warehousing – Two LinkEx managed warehouses in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, flex model with access to over 200 warehouses across north America with one warehouse management system (WMS)
LinkEx’s team of professionals works to understand the unique challenges of every customer to ensure the very best possible supply chain solution is being provided. No matter the scenario, they are ready to meet any shipping need you have.
Offices in Dallas, Atlanta, and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Click here to view our complete services.
1995 Robart Co.'s
- Atlanta, GA based company founded
- Women minority owned
- Truck brokerage
- Outsourced logistics
- Dallas, TX based company founded
- Created in response to relocation systems (crating & packaging)
- International and air freight forwarder
Robert Co.'s acquired and rebranded as Saia TL Plus and Saia Logistics Services
2015 Saia Acquires
Saia Acquires LinkEx and merges Saia TL Plus and Saia Logistics Services